1. The Army Medicine Web site is a public information service provided by the Office of the Army Surgeon General, Public Affairs, and the Directorate of Information Management, Fort Detrick, Md.
2. Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be
distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This
government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics,
which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest,
determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users,
this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify
unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify
individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines General Schedule 20. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DOD Directive 5240.1.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact us.
BJACH Call Center
Open 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Closed Federal Holidays
and most Training Holidays"
BJACH Cancellation Line
337-531-3011 Option #2