U.S. Army Medical Department, Office of the Surgeon General
Skip Navigation, go to content
Mail Order Pharmacy
Relay Health
BJACH Outpatient
Pharmacy Hours

Mon - Fri:
0730 to 1730

Click for Online Refills
or call 531-DRUG
Ask the Commander Army Medicine
Tricare ICE
Med WfF Guardian Fort Polk
Civilian Personnel Online iSALUTE

BJACH Frequently Asked Questions

BJACH Leadership

  1. Symbol for informationWhere is my relative, friend who works for the Army Medical Department, former doctor, high school classmate, etc.?

    If you are an Army family member with an emergency requirement to reach a soldier-relative, contact your local chapter of the American Red Cross for assistance. We are prohibited by law and/or regulation from providing addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses for active-duty, Reserve or National Guard medical command personnel, retirees who served with the Army Medical Department, or for other personnel or retirees.

    You may be able to locate individuals through the Switchboard External link (opens new browser window) or Yahoo People
    , External link (opens new browser window) which are free Internet locator services.

  2. How can I find out about opportunities in the Army for qualified healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, technicians, etc.)?

    Access information about joining the Army Healthcare Team External link (opens new browser window) at U.S. Army Recruiting Command. Information on each Army corps (Dental, Medical, Medical Service, Medical Specialist, Nurse and Veterinary) and points of contact are given there.

  3. What are the addresses of Army medical treatment facilities? How can I reach them by phone?

    Check the Army Medical Command's Web site, which provides information for many regional Medical Facilities. If an address and phone number are not available for the specific facility you need, contact the appropriate Regional Medical Command for help.

  4. What information can you provide on DOD's program to immunize military personnel against smallpox?

    Information is available at the DOD Smallpox Vaccination Program. External link (opens new browser window)

  5. What information can you provide on DOD’s program to immunize military personnel against anthrax?

    Information is available at the DOD Anthrax Vaccine Immunization ProgramExternal link (opens new browser window)

  6. How can I locate my Medical Records?

    Requests for medical records of care in a U.S. Army medical treatment facility vary according to your circumstances. Refer to the National Personnel Records Center. External link (opens new browser window)

  7. How can I get a copy of my Birth Certificate?

    Birth certificates are not part of the medical record.

    — If you were born in the United States, your state of birth maintains these records. Check the Web site of that state or the state government pages of a local phone book for information on vital statistics.

    — If you were born overseas in a military facility to at least one parent with U.S. citizenship, the U.S. Department of State should have a record of your birth. Visit the State Department External link (opens new browser window) for full information on how to make your request, what information to include and payment of associated fees.

  8. How can I help?

    The new "Gifts to Army" Web site is not intended to solicit contributions but to provide the American public with information on methods by which citizens, organizations, and corporations can contribute cash or goods and services to benefit Soldiers and their Families. This Web site will provide the public an online resource to answer the question: "How can I help?". Gifts to Army Web Site: An Online Resource.

  9. How can I receive assistance working with Adobe Acrobat PDF files, WinZip files or copying graphics from the BJACH Web site?

    Contact the BJACH Web Master by email, bjach.webmaster@amedd.army.mil.

Col Marla J. Ferguson
CSM Roderick D. Taylor
Make Appointment
BJACH Call Center
Open 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Closed Federal Holidays
and most Training Holidays"
Cancel Appointment
BJACH Cancellation Line
337-531-3011 Option #2
Nurse Advice Line
Safe Helpline