Are you serving potentially hazardous foods like:
Follow the instructions below to receive the Food Handler Safety Course Certification
Please Read the Food Handler's Safety Presentation before taking the quiz
Instructions for receiving Basic Food Handler certification:
1. Review the power point presentation.
2. We will need your first name, last name and email address to print your certificate. Please read and accept the privacy advisory statement below.
3. Email us if you have any questions. (MS. Ross Admin)
4. Score 80% on the quiz located below.
5. Test will be graded and a certificate will be emailed back to you. Certificates can take up to 72 hours to complete. Any submissions after 4:30 p.m. will not be processed until the following morning.
Privacy Advisory for submitting your Basic Food Handler Quiz
Warning: By submitting the answers to this quiz, you certify that you are the person taking the exam and the person entitled to the certificate of completion. The proprietor for the exam has the capability to compare the origin of the submissions.
Your first and last name will be printed on your certificate. A valid email address is required to receive your certificate. Providing us your first name, last name and email address is optional. However, if you do not provide us with this information, we will be unable to give you the Basic Food Safety Certificate. This website does not retain this information and no cookies will be placed on your computer. Your first and last name will be kept on file at the Food Safety section of the Bayne-Jones Environmental Health department. Your name will be kept on file to issue you a replacement certificate if you ever lose the original.
Ok, I accept. I want to take the Basic Food Handler Quiz
Back to Food Safety
Notice of Privacy Practices
BJACH Call Center
Open 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Closed Federal Holidays
and most Training Holidays"
BJACH Cancellation Line
337-531-3011 Option #2